Board of Directors
Milford Care Centre has a Board of Directors that sets the strategic direction of the Centre and monitors and reviews its performance against objectives.
The Board Directors are:
Dr. Con Cronin
Ms. Catherine Duffy
Sr. Denise Maher, L.C.M.
Mr. Ken McCauley
Mr. Joe McEntee
Mr. Joseph F. Murphy (Chairperson)
Ms. Margaret V. O’Connell
Sr. Teresa Ryan, L.C.M.
Mr. James Barry
The Board has three sub-committees:
- Financial Oversight Committee
- Clinical Quality and Safety Committee
- Remuneration Committee
Milford Care Centre’s Management Team
The role of Milford Care Centre’s Management Team is to:
- Manage the Centre’s daily activities and resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop, implement and monitor the objectives of its Strategic Plan and annual Service Plan.
- Support staff in their roles.
The members of the Management Team report to the Chief Executive, Mr. Pat Quinlan.
Mr. James Barry,
Head of Finance
Ms. Kay Chawke,
Director of Nursing, Therapy and Social Care
Dr. Marian Conroy,
Consultant in Palliative Medicine
Mr. Declan Deegan,
Head of Human Resources
Sr. Brigid Finucane,
L.C.M., Mission Development
Ms. Carol Murray,
Head of Non-clinical Support Services
Ms. Martina O’Reilly,
Head of Education, Research and Quality