Visiting Hours – General
- We ask that the privacy of other patients is respected, especially in shared rooms, and would ask that the number of visitors is limited to 2 or 3 at any one time. We have communal sitting areas available for family and friends
- If you wish to have restricted visiting to allow you some quiet time, please speak to one of our nursing staff who will be happy to arrange this
- Children are welcome to visit but we ask that they are supervised by an adult at all times
- In most cases your pets are welcome to visit too. Please speak to your nursing or care staff to make arrangements for this
- To avoid bringing infection into Milford, we kindly ask that people do not visit if they are suffering from colds, flu or any infection. Please speak to one of our nursing staff if you have any questions regarding this.
Visiting Hours – Nursing Home
- We encourage visitors, and have flexible visiting hours during the day
- We respectfully request that visitors leave before 9.30pm in order to facilitate rest and sleep of our residents
- Lunch and Tea in the dining room is reserved for residents only, so please do not visit during these times i.e. 12:15pm to 1:15pm and 4:30pm to 5.30pm
Visiting Hours – Hospice
- Generally speaking there is no restriction to visiting hours, subject to the wishes of the patient and clinical requirements.