Fundraising Complaints Procedure:
Milford Care Centre is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and supporters of our fundraising activities are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the voices of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Milford Care Centre welcomes all feedback, positive or negative.
We aim to ensure:
- It is easy to make a complaint
- We treat any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response as a complaint
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
- We deal with it in an efficient, polite manner
- We respond accordingly for example with an explanation, or an apology or some form of relevant address where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them at organisational level
What to do if you have a complaint:
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Milford Care Centre in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Head of Finance. Please let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details. Write to:
Mr. James Barry,
Head of Finance
Milford Care Centre
Plassey Park Road
Telephone: 061 485800
Normal opening hours for our offices are 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed between 1.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the telephone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will acknowledge your complaint within 7 days and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again in writing to the Chief Executive, Milford Care Centre. The Chief Executive will seek to ensure that your appeal is fully considered and responded to within two weeks of receipt of correspondence on the issue.
This complaints procedure does not apply to Milford Care Centre staff or agents.