Steps to applying:
There are three forms which must be completed and returned to the Volunteer Co-ordinator.
- Application Form
- Garda Vetting NVB1 or NVB2
- Vetting Identity Validation Declaration
- For General Volunteering – print, complete and sign the Volunteer Application Form
- References will be checked and an informal interview will be arranged
- For further information contact Eileen Murphy at email@example.com or call 061 485 800
Print, complete and return NVB1 Vetting Invitation, along with the Vetting Identity Validation Declaration. This form requests proof of identification and of address. A copy of your driver’s licence (new credit card format) and a utility bill with your address will suffice to make up 100 points as requested by the National Vetting Bureau. You will then receive a link to complete the Garda Vetting Form electronically on the email address your included on your NVB1 Vetting Invitation form. You may leave the volunteer role blank the Volunteer Co-ordinator will complete it.
If you do not wish to complete the Garda Vetting form online, please complete NVB2 and return it with the two proofs of identity mentioned above.
If you do not have access to a printer please email us your full postal address and the forms will be posted to you.
If you have any queries please contact the Volunteer Co-ordinator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org