Walking to remember those we loved
Sunday June 16th 2019 The Milford Hospice Memorial Walk is a recent and welcome addition to the calendar of activities. It has become a special and meaningful event for the people of the Mid-West and provides a focused opportunity for people to remember their loved ones.
- The event starts at 12 noon so all entrants are requested to be assembled by 11:30 a.m.
- The memorial walk will start from the UL Plaza near UL Library, wind its way round parts of the campus before arriving at the Memorial Tree on the grounds of Milford Hospice.
- On completion there will be an opportunity to remember those you love by placing tribute ribbons on the Memorial Tree
- The walk is open to all levels of fitness and ability and we would advice all wishing to participate to register for the event as soon as possible. There is no entry fee but the organisers are encouraging you to seek sponsorship or to kindly make a donation.
- Registration and sponsorship cards will be available nearer date by contacting the Fundraising Department on 061 485859, between 9-00 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Fundraising Department, Milford Care Centre, Castletroy, Limerick
Thank you for supporting Milford Hospice